Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Windy City! (imagin 'windy' in italics)

Hello!! I am finally here!! Traffic isn't something I'm used to back home and it took us awhile to get through Chicago....I wish I had the ability to fly!! haha It's all good now! We are here and unpacked...it took me longer to unpack then it did to pack, not to mention I'm organized and very proud of myself! :) The gifts are done and now I have to get ready for orientation at 8 pm!! I met Miss New York, Stephanie Mattera, and she is super nice!! I can't wait to meet the rest of the girls later on tonight!

See ya soon! :) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing woman and you are representing your home state of Ohio very well at nationals!

    ReplyDelete

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

Crowning Moment :)

Crowning Moment :)