Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day #2-Afternoon


Hello! Well it's the end of the afternoon of day #2! We now have a break, then its dinner and our offical group photo tonight! We went to the Boys and Girls Club and made glittery crowns and played games with the kids! It was so much fun and the kids were a blast to hang out with! It was sad to leave and see their faces through the window.


After the Boys and Girls Club we were off to Navy Pier! We had lunch there, then had about an hour to walk around...and I went to see the Clidstale horses were there! (I know your saying 'of course she would go to the horses' lol)

Then...we took the most AMAZING ride I have ever been on....we went on a Seadog Speedboat Ride....all I have to say is...AWESOME!!!!! I had so much fun....I want to go back and do it again!!! :)



Before the boat ride...



and....After the boad ride! :)

It was a BLAST!! Now I get a small break then I'm off for the group picture!! Check back later!

See ya soon! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

Crowning Moment :)

Crowning Moment :)