Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pageant Day 5-Prelims!

I know it's a few days late...but here is what happened on Friday! On Friday we had a long day of rehearsals and then it was Prelims night!! I was so excited to see everyone's dresses and fun fashion...I know I was excited to share mine!! :) They also gave out a few prelim awards. The photogenic award went to Miss Southeast, Erin Golden and the Congeniality award was a tie between Jordyn Colao and Ashely Herron...both very deserving ladies!!! :) Also, my brother Mike and our good friend Cassie showed up today to go and support me during prelims!

Have a Great day!! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

Crowning Moment :)

Crowning Moment :)