Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Saturday..Finals!!

Saturday night was finals! They combined the Miss and Teens...so we got to practice all together and hang out with the teens, we haven't seen them all week, so it was awesome to hang out for a few hours! We had a combined rehearsals...all day Friday! We had to practice in the lobby of the theater because the power went out the night before because of a thunder storm and they were working on the getting it back on since 4:30am! Good thing the power didn't go out in the hotel!! Since the power went out, we got a chance to sit down and talk about why we were in pageants and hear other girls stories...and that was awesome!! I called it the "sister circle"! :)

Finals went great for Jessica (Teen Ohio Int'l) she was crowned Miss Teen International 2009! I didn't make Top 10, but I feel I did great and I wouldn't go back and change anything I did! I made some great friends that I will be visiting soon!!! :)

Some of the White dresses! :)

I just want to say Thank You to ALL of my supporters!!! I love each and everyone of you!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! xoxoxo

Check back for updates with apperances and the JDRF walk!!!! :) xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

Crowning Moment :)

Crowning Moment :)