Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Sunday, July 19, 2009

20 hours...

Hey~ That's right! I'll be on my way to Chicago in 20 hours!! I can't believe it is already here!! I have done alot since my crowning on May 17th!! :) I *finally* have all of my clothes together..now it's down to packing the odds and ends...like hair dryers, brushes, the important stuff!! My gifts for the ladies are almost done and I'll finish those up tonight...then its packing the sportage and off I go to the Windy City!!! SUPER excited!!!! :)

I'll post pictures and keep everyone updated, so make sure you follow me and check often!! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

Crowning Moment :)

Crowning Moment :)