Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I leave in the morning!!

It's finally here!! I leave in the morning!! I can't wait to meet all the girl face to face!!! :) I should be getting some sleep, but I'm so excited to sleep...kind of like that kid in the Disney World commercial! haha All my clothes and shoes are packed!! :) I just have to load up the car tomorrow morning and we go! I'm glad my mom is going with me. I will have someone to talk to and get the nervous out with (I tend to talk alot when I get a little nervous lol)

Well...Good Night for now! And keep checking back!! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

Crowning Moment :)

Crowning Moment :)