Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

5 days and counting...

Chicago is only 5 days away!!! I can't wait to meet all the girls and share a great week! I have been making buckeyes today to give the girls when I get there...who doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate! :) I have no idea what to expect, but I know it will be a week to remember. These next few days are going to fly by and hopefully i'll be packed by saturday...or should I say over packed by saturday! I have most of my clothes for competition, only a few more pieces let to pick up. GOOD LUCK at Mrs. International Lindsey!!! I know you will represent the Buckeye state well!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

Crowning Moment :)

Crowning Moment :)