Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

End of day #3

Good evening everyone!! It's the end of day 3 and today we went to the library to donate a book to the childerns section and take a tour...I have never seen a cooler library!! It was alot of fun and very educational!! Then for 5 hours we had rehersal! Today we learned our opening number dance and our formations for the on-stage competitions (formal wear, fun fashion, and fitness). Then we all got together and had dinner! It was great to share todays stories! We always have a great time! Tomorrow is the interview...the very first and most important part of competition! :)

Alot more to come tomorrow!!! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

Crowning Moment :)

Crowning Moment :)