Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Friday!!

My hair is done, my nails are done...and I have two eyebrows!! haha I can't believe it's Friday already!!! I leave in 3 days...and lets just say Tiffany isn't packed yet....sort of close, but not really! Did some last min. shopping to refill make-up and hair needs and preparing for Chicago to be a little humid, we all know what that does to my hair...its a hot mess! lol I've been keeping in touch with the girls I'll be in Chicago and they all seem so sweet! I can't wait to spend a week with them!!! :)

I still don't have my fun fashion or my opening number back yet, but hopefully tomorrow! That is stressing me out a tad, but I had really good homemade Mexican food..and that made everything better!! :) I still feel like I'm prepared, but not. It like a smorgasbord (if that is how you spell it! lol) of emotions, but when I get to Chicago I will feel good!

Keep checking back because I will be updating the week I'm in Chicago!! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

Crowning Moment :)

Crowning Moment :)