Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Monday, September 28, 2009

Rouche De Bouf

Good Afternoon! I was asked to be in the Rouche De Bouf parade in Waterville, Ohio this past Saturday! I even got to set up a tent to tell people and educate others about the JDRF!!! I was so excited to receive donations too! It was a great festival with a bunch of food vendors, play stuff for the kids, and arts & crafty stuff! :) I misted a little bit, but other then that it was a awesome day!
This awesome 2010 Ford Mustang was my ride!! I wanted to take it home with me! :) And..yes that is a fire truck behind me and every time they would put the siren on or blow the horn it was scare me! haha Did I mention this car was AWESOME!!! haha
I'll be in Columbus for the Autism Walk and Toledo for the American Diabetes Association Walk...keep on checking in! :)
Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

Crowning Moment :)

Crowning Moment :)