Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Monday, September 28, 2009

Catan Fashions Fundraiser

Hey everyone!! I got to put my modeling shoes on!! :) I was asked to be in the Catan Fashions Fundraiser Fashion Show to help raise money for Syliva Jenson. She runs the Miss Greater Cleveland and Miss Cuyahoga County Scholarship pageant, both prelims to Miss Ohio America! I was fortunate to model some BEAUTIFUL Tony Bowls gowns! :) I had to much fun with all the girl! Miss Ohio was there...and she has a gorgeous singing voice! She will make us proud at Miss America!!!

Being a greeter with Heather.



Being introduced after the show was over.



Katie, our neighbor came too!

I had a great time and I'm glad I was invited to join the rest of the ladies that day for a great cause!! :)

Keep Smiling!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

Crowning Moment :)

Crowning Moment :)