Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Saturday, September 12, 2009

JDRF Walk To Cure Diabetes 09

Hey everyone!!! I had an AMAZING morning today. I volunteered and even got to help with the ribbon cutting at the 2009 JDRF Walk To Cure Diabetes!!! It was great to see so many support systems for the kids who live with Type 1 diabetes!! I know we will find a cure one day...and I know it's close!! :) I have a lot of pics from today, so here are some of the high lights...
K-100's Amy Davis was there and she interviewed me.
13 ABC's Diane Larson. She has been involved with the JDRF for the past 6 years!
Dr. Watkins, Me, and Diane Larson cutting the ribbon to get the walk started!
It was such and honor to be apart of this great event! I feel so blessed to have been apart of this great day! :)
Enjoy the BEAUTIFUL day!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

Crowning Moment :)

Crowning Moment :)