Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Kids at the Family Rally for the JDRF

Monday, December 7, 2009

National American Miss Nationals!

Hey everyone!!! I know its been a looong time since I have written, but I have been busy finishing up school with studying for exams and writing 8 page research papers!! ug! But my wonderful mom and I was giving the opportunity to judge the national pageant for National American Miss, the biggest pageant in the world!!!! I am so blessed to be apart of the NAM family!! The age range for the pageant is 4-20 and it's divided into 6 divisions. For more info. about NAM and state pageants, visit http://www.namiss.com/! We were there for 11 days of sunny skies and 78 degrees!! :) I know I know...why did I come back?! lol We went to Disney before we left and it was great!! The little kid came out in me!! Here are some highlight photos!
The amazing Kathleen Mayes, her and her husband Steve are the National Directors.
A fellow judge, the beautiful Jessica Cassidy, Beauties of America America's 30s.
My mom and I after the Thanksgiving Dinner! They even fed us turkey, mashers, and all the fixings!!! :)
It was a great trip with amazing people and friends that I only get to see once a year!! I can't wait to see everyone next summer!!
See you later!! And stay warm...like I'm trying to do!! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

My cousin Adrian and I-diagnosed March 2009

Crowning Moment :)

Crowning Moment :)